- 1986 – 1991 Bachelor of Arts University of Michigan
- 1991-1996 Doctor of Medicine Northwestern University: Feinberg School of Medicine
- 1996- 1997 Internship University of Michigan Medical Center
- 1997-2000 Residency Department of Anesthesia, University of Michigan Medical Center
- 2001-2002 Fellowship Multidisciplinary Pain Management. Department of Anesthesia, University of Michigan Medical Center
Accolades & Experience
As a graduate of Northwest University and a detailed graduate of studies completed at University of Michigan Medical Center, Dr. Monica McPhail-Pruitt is an important part of the OLSS surgical team. Her expertise in anesthesiology makes many of our diagnostic and therapeutic procedures possible. She not only administers anesthesia services but also provides perioperative pain management. She will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have prior to your surgical anesthesiology or post op pain management.