Spine Surgeon/Back Doctor in Apopka
The specialists at Orthopedic & Laser Spine Surgery (OLSS) recognize the importance of a personalized approach when it comes to back and neck pain. That is why we are proud to offer the community of Apopka, Florida, support and award-winning orthopedic care specifically tailored to patients’ needs.
If you’re experiencing back and neck pain in the Apopka community, rest assured that the OLSS medical team specializes in quality diagnosis, minimally invasive procedures, and conservative treatment methods to get you back to living your daily life pain-free. When you schedule an appointment at OLSS, our team of specialists will work diligently to diminish your pain and rehabilitate your injury.
What Is the Origin of Your Back Pain?
Many adults experience back pain and often don’t know the cause. Sometimes it can be bearable, but over time it may manifest into constant, sharp or shooting pain that impedes everyday life. Most of the time, when you experience back and neck pain, it is a signal that there is something awry with the elements of the spine and how they are fitting together and moving.
Back pain can be categorized into several mechanical causes:
- Congenital: This consists of spinal conditions such as scoliosis, lordosis and kyphosis. Spina Bifida also falls into this category, seen as an incomplete development of the spine and its processes.
- Injuries: This consists of trauma and sprains that cause an injury to the spine.
- Degenerative: This consists of spinal conditions associated with age and normal wear and tear. Arthritis and osteoporosis also fall under this category which causes inflammation of the vertebrae.
- Nerve and spinal cord conditions: These consist of nerve compression, sciatica, herniated and ruptured discs in the spine, and other conditions.
If you experience symptoms such as numbness and tingling of your legs, severe weight loss, bladder or bowel control issues, or constant pain that impedes your ability to sleep, seek medical care immediately.
Your Back Pain Is Unique, and We Can Help
The spine specialists at OLSS understand that your back pain is unique and requires a specialized treatment plan especially targeted for your symptoms. No back and spine condition is the same, and each condition can present different symptoms for different patients. Rest assured that the skilled back doctors of OLSS empathize with what you’re going through and can get you back on track to a pain-free life. We treat conditions from minimal lifestyle triggers to severe spinal trauma. Some treatments we offer are:
- Cancer pain treatment
- Epidural steroid injection
- Stem cell injection therapy
- Percutaneous carpal tunnel release
- Resurfacing shoulder replacement treatment
Consult an experienced spine specialist at the Apopka, Florida location for a thorough understanding of what is causing your back pain and what treatment option is right for you.
Consult a Skilled Spine Specialist in Apopka, Florida, to Relieve Your Back Pain
If at-home remedies for your back pain are not providing you adequate relief and are hindering your day-to-day life, it’s time to consult an expert spine specialist at your local Orthopedic & Laser Spine Surgery Apopka branch. Our knowledgeable, board-certified specialists are ready to help you with innovative, minimally invasive and personalized treatments to alleviate your pain and rehabilitate your back and neck injury. Call (855) 853-6542 to schedule an appointment with our skilled specialists or complete our contact form.