Spine Surgeon/Back Doctor in Jupiter
When you need medical attention for your neck or back pain, the talented doctors at Orthopedic & Laser Spine Surgery are at your service. With an office in the Jupiter, Florida, area, you will have access to top-of-the-line medical care and personalized treatment. With the latest technology, treatment plans, and equipment, you will have access to care that promotes speedy recovery and quicker relief. We are proud to offer a wide range of treatments to accommodate our patients’ needs.
Looking at our non-surgical and minimally invasive surgical treatments, you may be confused about which treatment or procedure will best help your needs. To help you explore our treatment options, try our treatment check tool. If you are wondering what could be causing your pain, try using our condition check tool to help identify what the root cause could be. If you have a specific treatment in mind, use our candidacy check tool to see if you would be eligible for a particular treatment or procedure.
When Should You Seek Medical Treatment for Neck or Back Pain?
Nothing is worse than trying to get through the day with constant neck or back pain. Many cases of pain can result from sore muscles or an odd sleeping position, but your aches and pains may persist past applying some ice and getting some rest. In this case, you may have a more serious issue to be concerned about. The following are signs that it is time to seek help from an experienced back and spine doctor:
- Continuous pain: If your pain persists past a few weeks, you need to see a doctor. Continuous pain is often a sign that something more serious is causing this issue.
- Numbness or tingling: If your pain is coupled with numbness, tingling, or a “pins-and-needles” feeling, you must seek medical attention as you may be suffering from nerve damage.
- Injury: Any time you have neck or back pain resulting from an injury, it is best to go see a doctor to ensure nothing serious is causing the pain.
- Pain shooting down your legs: This can result from nerve damage in your spine, and you should seek immediate medical attention if you find this happening to you.
- Loss of control of bladder or bowels: This issue coupled with back pain often points to a severe issue like cauda equina syndrome, which should be treated by an experienced back and spine doctor as soon as possible.
Experiencing any of these symptoms should be cause for concern, and the best thing you can do for yourself is make an appointment with our experienced team of doctors to figure out what is causing it.
Common Treatments at Orthopedic & Laser Spine Surgery
We pride ourselves on offering our patients both non-surgical and minimally invasive surgical treatments to best suit their needs. These specialized treatment options offer our patients a higher possibility of faster recovery than typical open surgery.
Many people assume that any serious issue with their neck or back automatically means they will need surgery. That is not always the case. The following are some of the effective non-surgical treatment options offered to our patients:
- Stem cell injection therapy
- Epidural steroid injection
- Impar block
- Impar ablation
- Facet ablation or rhizotomy
For a complete list of all non-surgical treatments offered, click here.
Minimally Invasive Surgical Treatment
If non-surgical treatment has not worked for you within the past six to twelve months, it may be time to explore some of the minimally invasive surgical procedures offered at our practice. Minimally invasive surgery is a great option that allows for a safe procedure that is quicker, has less risk, and offers a shorter recovery time than traditional surgery. This type of surgery can treat a wide range of back, neck, and spine conditions. The following are some of the types of procedures offered at Orthopedic & Laser Spine Surgery:
- Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF)
- Percutaneous carpal tunnel release
- Axial fusion
- Cervical disc replacement
- Interlaminar spacer
For a list of all the minimally invasive surgical procedures offered at our treatment center, visit our website here.
Expert Back and Spine Doctors in Jupiter, Florida
Suffering from neck and back pain can keep you from enjoying all the beauty and adventure life in Jupiter, Florida, has to offer. With our team of award-winning doctors, we are proud to be able to help you on your journey to recovery and rehabilitation. To have a recent MRI reviewed for free, fill out our contact form or call (855) 853-6542.