Miramar Spine Surgeon
- Miramar, FL 33837
- (855) 853-6542
Orthopedic & Laser Spine Surgery in Miramar
When you need best-in-class medical care for pain in your back, spine, or neck, look no further than NJ Spine and Orthopedic. Our offices near Miramar, Florida offer top-of-the-line treatment and a team of board-certified neurologists, neurosurgeons, orthopedic specialists, and physicians who are dedicated to providing for your health.
With over 20 years of experience, the experts at NJ Spine & Orthopedic will be able to give you the care you deserve. Our medical professionals are committed to providing minimally invasive treatment options that provide patients with shorter recovery times, less blood loss, reduced pain when healing, and less trauma to spinal muscles and tissue. After assessing your circumstances and determining the right treatment plan based on your injury or condition, our team will begin by trying conservative methods of healing before we recommend surgery.
Our staff has extensive training and experience performing a wide variety of minimally invasive procedures, including lumbar fusion, anterior cervical discectomy, endoscopic discectomy, interlaminar spacer, M6-C artificial cervical disc, laser spine surgery, and more. Consider contacting us at NJ Spine and Orthopedic so we can help you get on the road to recovery.
When You Should See a Spine Doctor in Miramar, Florida
Knowing when it’s time to see a spine specialist is important. Ignoring symptoms can be dangerous and create even more problems down the line. If you suffer from any of the following indicators, you should consider visiting a specialist.
- Chronic pain: It’s important to differentiate between acute and chronic pain. While acute pain doesn’t last long, chronic pain is anything that persists for longer than 12 weeks and remains even after injuries or underlying causes have been treated. If you’ve experienced any sort of chronic pain—no matter the cause—it’s time to schedule an appointment with a specialist.
- Tingling, burning, or numbness: Tingling, burning, or numbness in the leg or arm—particularly if it extends below the knee or elbow—could indicate a disc problem such as a herniated disc or degenerative disc disease. These issues require medical attention to fully recover.
- Nagging pain: When your body doesn’t recover from seemingly minor injuries and the pain nags at you constantly for weeks or months—even if the discomfort is minimal—you’ve crossed over into chronic pain that requires a diagnostic evaluation.
- Traumatic injuries: If you’ve injured your back in a traumatic accident such as a car crash, falling from a great height, or from playing sports, you may have displaced the discs inside your spine vertebrae. Visit a back specialist if you feel any discomfort in your back after such an injury.
- Lack of ability to perform everyday activities: If you find that your back pain is preventing you from going to work, driving to the store, sleeping comfortably, or completing other daily activities, it may time to consider visiting a specialist.
- Bowel & bladder problems: A big red flag is having bowel and bladder problems. Do you have a hard time controlling when you go to the bathroom or perhaps difficulty even going to the bathroom at all? This may be a sign of a spine tumor or another serious condition.
- Unexplained weight loss or high fever: If you’ve lost more than five pounds per week over the course of many weeks, you may have a cancerous tumor. Likewise, if you have temperatures higher than 101°, you may have a spine infection.
- Leg or feet pain: Pain or numbness in the legs or feet accompanied by back pain is a definite sign you need to see a specialist.
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms—or if you’re feeling unexplained back pain and are unsure why or how it can be treated—visit the professionals at NJ Spine and Orthopedic. We’ll discuss and analyze your specific case to determine the optimal treatment options that will get you on the road to recovery.
Expert Back Doctors in Miramar, Florida
If you have discomfort in your back, spine, or neck, consider reaching out to the medical professionals at NJ Spine and Orthopedic. Our doctors are dedicated to providing the most advanced treatment options available for spinal disorders and trauma. Whether your condition is minor or you require surgery, we can ensure a smooth recovery process that involves minimally invasive techniques and a patient-centered approach.
When it comes to spine-related issues, NJ Spine & Orthopedic offers the treatment and care you deserve and expect. Our team is well versed in the art of pain management and will provide you with pain relief, decreased trauma, and faster recovery times. Our doctors and surgeons will be with you every step of the way as we help you return to the pain-free life you once enjoyed. Regardless of the cause, our experienced team is ready to help. Give us a call at (855) 853-6542 or complete our contact form today!