The Acreage Spine Surgeon
- The Acreage, FL 33412
- (855) 853-6542
Spine Surgeon/Back Doctor in The Acreage
Back pain can be debilitating and can compromise your quality of life. Living with it is common among those who have accepted their back issues as part of life. This is especially true for those with chronic back conditions that are only just now part of ongoing research into new treatments and approaches to management and possible remedies.
At Orthopedic & Laser Spine Surgery, we don’t believe that anyone should be forced to live their life in discomfort, especially when there are so many options available for treatment. We are continuing to master cutting-edge approaches to spinal surgery and back pain relief so that we can be as effective as possible in helping our patients. As a premier Acreage spine surgeon/back doctor, we offer a range of treatments to address back pain stemming from several different conditions.
Back Pain Do’s and Don’ts
When it comes to managing back pain, even if you are receiving care from a professional, there are a few things to keep in mind that can help alleviate your pain. If you are experiencing back pain, you should:
- Make an appointment with a back doctor to diagnose the issue in question. If you fail to do so, the condition—along with the pain—could get worse.
- Stretch often if your range of motion allows for it. This is another great reason to see a back doctor, as they can help you cultivate a safe and effective stretching routine so that you don’t inadvertently do anything to worsen your back issues.
- Engage in preventive care. One of the reasons that back pain is so common is that many opt to just live with it, not realizing that there is a better way. Preventive back care is just as critical as preventive care for your general health, so starting routine spinal check-ups is an excellent way to get going.
Along with taking care to manage your back pain, there are some choices and situations you should avoid.
- Do not just push through the pain. This compromises your quality of life and makes some back conditions even worse, as they may require treatment.
- Do not engage in heavy lifting or repetitive motions without taking frequent breaks. No matter how strong you are or how often you engage in an activity, it is imperative that you take care of your back.
- Do not sit for long periods without getting up to move around. Move around, stay hydrated, and avoid sitting for extensive periods to avoid making back-related issues worse.
While there is a great deal that we can do to help with spinal health at Orthopedic & Laser Spine Surgery, there are many preventative techniques you can implement to improve your back health or reduce pain.
How an Acreage Spine Surgeon/Back Doctor Can Help
At Orthopedic & Laser Spine Surgery, our goal is to relieve any pain or discomfort that you may have while also providing practical solutions for treatment purposes. We believe in the least invasive techniques possible, though we also recognize that some back-related conditions require more extensive intervention than others. The treatment protocols that we implement are intentionally comprehensive so that you are getting not just pain relief, but tangible health benefits that help with the spinal issues that are impacting your life. Our goal is to increase your range of motion and overall mobility so that you never feel as though your back problems are stopping you from living your life.
We also recommend preventive care to check your spinal health, even if there are no apparent issues. One of the things we have found with many back conditions is that some individuals live with ruptured or bulging disks that did not cause them pain, and they didn’t even know it. By engaging in routine spinal check-ups, we may be able to catch some issues before they worsen and begin to cause pain. This is also a good opportunity for us to educate you on spinal health and give you some information on how to take care of your back so that your mobility is sound well into old age.
Learn More From an Acreage Back and Spine Specialist at Orthopedic & Laser Spine Surgery
You don’t have to suffer from frequent back pain or declining spinal health. Orthopedic & Laser Spine Surgery has a talented and experienced team of Acreage spinal specialists that have mastered cutting-edge treatments in care that may be able to make a difference in your circumstances. We will talk through the various options available to you and help you make the most informed decision for your well-being. Our goal is to minimize any invasive approaches when possible and help ensure that you can enjoy a life free from pain and discomfort.
See for yourself by scheduling an appointment with us here at OLSS. Call (855) 853-6542 or reach out to us online to learn more.